Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Sorry, this is a short one...

Hey everyone! 
Sunday, Funday

So sorry, this will be another short email, we just have too many things to do!

This week has been great, I forgot to tell y'all that Sister Miller and I will be going on exchanges every week! So last week I went and spent the day in Radford with Sister Johnson! It was so much fun, and I learned a lot! This week I was able to go to Blacksburg in the YSA area with Sister Schoemig! She is so sweet and we had a blast! I am learning so much. Sister Miller and I have a lot of things to do. We spent our entire Tuesday up at a meeting in Charleston! We met with all the other leaders in the mission and President and Sister Salisbury. I am really excited for the Christmas Season coming up.  There are going to be some exciting things happening in the mission! :) No details yet though haha. 
Exchanges with Sister Schoemig in Blackburg YSA Area


The work here in Christiansburg is going well, Sister Miller and I are working hard and having fun! We have some awesome investigators and I promise I will tell y'all about them soon. The ward here is great! Lots of members willing to help us with the Lord's work :)

This week I have been thinking a lot about how Heavenly Father helps us grow. It isn't always easy, in fact, it usually isn't. It is like we are being thrown into a fire. But it's the "refiners fine". God is the one throwing us into the heat, he pushes us until we feel like we can go no more. We feel the heat and the pressure, but that is how diamonds are made. He purifies us and rids us of our imperfections, and this I know is true. 

They are in a Walking Area

Doctrine and Covenants 112:28 "But purify your hearts before me; and then go ye into all the world, and preach my gospel unto every creature who has not received it;"

Love y'all! 
Say your prayers! 

~Sister Kayla Marie Willis

:) send me mail! 

1389 Dow St. #B
Christiansburg, VA 24073
All the Sisters in the Zone We serve Around

Exchanges with Sister Johnson - I Love Her

This is Our Study Room with Sister Miller on the Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment