Monday, February 15, 2016

It's Cold Here in West Virginia

Buuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Going to a Meeting Featuring Preach My Gospel


It has been really cold here this week! It was -20 here with 76% humidity. WHOOO. Good thing I'm not in a walking area. Currently counting my blessings! So we didn't have to much of an eventful week this week. It was so cold people didn't want to leave there homes, and church was canceled! Sad day, because I need to take the sacrament. Oh well. Also, Sarah's baptism is going to be pushed back a week because we didn't have church. It is okay though, we are pushing through! She is such a good kid and I love her a lot. 

We shoveled Harriet's (the lady that calls me 'little girl') driveway one day and she is so cute. She sticks her head out of her door and says, "What are you girls doing?" She of course had to invite us in for hot chocolate and to hear the latest gossip. She likes to gossip to us about her cleaning lady and her sister and their crazy lives. Harriet is a special soul! :)
Selfie in the Car, Shout Out to Sister Roberts


Shout out to my awesome companion, the one and only, Canadian born, Sister Roberts!! She is so sweet and she teaches me so much. To have this time with her has been amazing. She is an amazing missionary and she is always there for me. I love her so much and she is such a great example of diligence and obedience. I love how she has such a huge desire to be the best missionary she can be and to not leave with any regrets. She does her best each day and we always have fun while doing it. Missionary work is fun! 

Snow and Some Nice Trees
Sister Roberts also taught me the Canadian National Anthem, and we sang it together at our Zone Meeting. It was hilarious! Thanks dad, for sending me the lyrics. 

#Ponderize Alma 38:5 "And now my [daughter, Kayla,] I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, and your troubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day."



XOXOXO

~Sister Kayla Marie Willis



Don't send to many letters......... Or wait, please do :) 
Route 3 Box 518
Elkins, West Virginia 26241

No comments:

Post a Comment